Friday, August 14, 2009

Wiwon Inter-group Olympics

This was a fun game before the Giant Challenge began. All groups on Wiwon were asked to add ideas for lenses to their team plexo. The team and the individual with the maximum ideas were to receive a wonderful badge.

I had a good time adding ideas to my team lens. That the last day of the challenge was a Saturday and I had nothing better to do at home did help a lot. In fact I added almost 700 ideas on the last day and bumped up my team score from just under 300 to just over a 1000.

Ofcourse, the timezone helped too. By the time, folks in the US got up to have their morning coffee and check the 8 am EST deadline, there was a gap of almost 500 ideas between my group and the group ranking second. Sure enough we won both the badges.

Here's my badge!

wiwon
Twit This! Add to Google Reader or Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment