Saturday, September 5, 2009

Free Seo Tool - Search Engine Optimisation at your fingertips

Yes.

It's free.
It's a desktop tool.
It's very easy to use and extremely useful.




It's got a host of free features and it even has a SEO training course. Really useful for newbies who have no clue about SEO. One of the features I regularly use is the Search engine rankings page. This one tool saves a whole host of your times. You can add all the keywords that you are targeting for your Squidoo lens and immediately track where your lens ranks in all the top search engines for your keywords. Extremely useful to understand, where your lens stands among the competition.

So what are you waiting for. Its free. Go Grab it!

Twit This! Add to Google Reader or Homepage

2 comments:

  1. I have this and use it, but haven't used it for checking where I rank in Google. I'll have to bring it back up and see. I found it a little tricky to operate but you're right, it's loaded with cool information. It gave me some recommendations on SEO for my lenses I hadn't learned before and they seem to have paid off.

    Also, blogrolled you to Desert Pond. Thanks for the comments!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thanks Erica! Now that you've mentioned it - I noticed that I don't have a blogroll yet. New things to learn every day. The blogroll shall be coming up soon here!

    Cheers!
    Laddoo

    ReplyDelete