Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How to Keep Visitors Glued to Your Squidoo Lens

 

One of the simplest tricks to keep visitors glued to your Squidoo Lens is to use beautiful pictures. Pictures not only draw attention to your lens but also help in breaking the monotony of the page. If you have too much text on the page, it helps if you could break down the text into separate text modules and insert a relevant image in between those modules.

Recent on WiWon team, we had some beautiful tutorials on how to use pictures in your lenses. Check out this lens by Lensmaster Stazjia on Using Pictures Effectively.

P.S - If you liked the above image, I've got to tell you this secret. I made that image in under 1 minute - online. Just visit http://www.imagechef.com and you can work up some beautiful images in a matter of seconds.
Twit This! Add to Google Reader or Homepage

2 comments:

  1. I was just telling someone I need to make more of my own images for lenses! Never heard of imagechef but it looks amazing and I like the image you created. Oh - I'm off to play! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - Glad to be of help. It's amazing how many resources are out there on the web. If only we knew where to find them :)

    ReplyDelete